Sample Management and Dangerous Goods Services
How can you ensure that your samples and dangerous goods arrive at the right place and the right time, while meeting all safety and regulatory requirements?
As a crucial part of the decision making process, a sample can make all the difference. As a result, safe and effective packaging and distribution of samples is essential. Plus, when handling and transporting dangerous goods, you need to comply with a wide range of safety, legislative and governmental requirements. That is why finding a trusted partner with world-leading expertise, experience and resources to help you has never been more important.
Maximize the impact of your samples and ensure the safe delivery of your dangerous goods with SGS
As a world-leading expert in sample management, we offer you the expertise and resources you need. We can ensure that your samples and dangerous goods are securely delivered on time and in line with all relevant regulations.
We offer you fast and reliable worldwide sample delivery and collection, professional packaging, and improved cost effectiveness and control. Our offices and warehouses are strategically located around the globe and equipped with reconditioning, packing and labeling facilities, guaranteeing a safe, fast and reliable approach.
We provide you with in-depth expertise on all hazard classes and modes of transport, handling every class of dangerous goods, including radioactives and explosives. We also offer dedicated biologistic services to the medical sector.
Our sample management and dangerous goods service helps you to:
- Get fast and reliable worldwide sample delivery with our global one-stop-solution for your sample distribution
- Access a trusted worldwide sample collection service
- Ensure your dangerous goods are handled safely and in compliance with all relevant regulations
- Gain professional storage, packing, repacking, decanting, marking, labeling and issuing of dangerous goods declarations for all modes of transport – by road, by sea and by air, anywhere in the world
- Benefit from the expertise of our dangerous goods safety advisors, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) management and 24/7 emergency response
- Enjoy quick and easy ordering via our web ordering system. You can also access tracking and tracing, stock information and other information online
- Provide dangerous goods training for your staff
To ensure your samples and dangerous goods arrive quickly, safely and in full compliance with all relevant regulations, contact us today.